CA Student Representative
- Inspire your peers to pursue a career in business and accounting
- Work with the Careers Engagement team to create and facilitate events throughout the year
- Be mentored by an experiences Careers Engagement Manager/Consultant who can provide training, soft skills, introductions and advise you about graduate roles in your region
ABOUT THE ROLE
Every year Chartered Accountants ANZ employ highly motivated students passionate about accounting to become CA student representatives at selected tertiary campuses across Australia and New Zealand.
Being a student rep is more than just a paid role, CA student reps have the opportunity to:
- gain valuable professional development training
- represent Chartered Accountants ANZ at various industry and career events
- have personal introductions to Chartered Accountants ANZ contacts, partner employers, academics and career experts
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the distribution of marketing collateral and relevant messaging, assist us with organising advertising on campus
- Help us to amplify our social media messages and proactively promote events and initiatives
- Create and maintain relationships with student societies, academics, and career services on your campus
- You are studying an accounting-based degree at a recognised tertiary institution
- You are a motivated individual who is looking to develop as a professional and improve their personal brand
- You have a bit of spare time in which you could fill by creating meaningful relationships with Chartered Accountants ANZ staff, accounting employers, academics and students
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) represents more than 131,000 financial professionals, supporting them to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they work and live.
Being a difference maker is the difference between good and excellent. Between hoping we can do something and having the substance to know we can.
We are shaping and advancing the profession of accounting through high ethical and professional standards, advocating for the public good and delivering first class education resources and tools. We seek innovative ways to deliver new and better services to meet the ever-changing needs of our members. By supporting our members, we help make a difference.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply select APPLY NOW and submit your application today.
- Job Family Other Casual / Specialist / External Roles
- Pay Type Hourly
- New Zealand