Full Time Assistant Store Manager | Angus & Coote Hornsby
- Australia’s largest family owned jewellery retailer with a 125 year history
- Lead your own team and store to success alongside the Store Manager
- Commission scheme to reward your achievements
We are respected, luxurious and dazzling!
Do you have a passion for working with luxury products? Are you passionate about delivering unique and personalised customer service? Do you aspire to one day use your leadership skills and run your own retail business?
At Angus & Coote we are the diamond and watch specialist, we are known for our unique and timeless craftsmanship. We are passionate about what we do and we believe our people are the key in delivering extraordinary and unique customer service experiences. Our Team Members understand that we don’t just sell, we become a part of our customers’ cherished moments.
If you are ambitious and results driven, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills while collaborating with our Store Manager to inspire and lead our Team Members at Hornsby. You will contribute to creating a supportive environment whilst generating sales results beyond sales targets and KPIs.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in supervising, leading and empowering a high performing team Demonstrated ability of coaching and providing feedback to Team Members to support their career development
- An understanding of running a successful business with a proven track record to achieve beyond personal and store sales targets and KPIs
- An interest, love and passion for working with luxurious products and brands
What you will be doing:
- Creating professional and personalised experiences for our customers to add to their jewellery and watch collections
- Assist the Store Manager with the day-to-day running of the store and driving Team Members to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Coach and train Team Members to become selling superstars
- Leading by example to achieve your own personal targets whilst continuously seeking opportunities to maximise store sales
- Uphold high standards of store presentation, in-store safety and visual merchandising
- Support the Store Manager by assisting with administrative and operational requirements for the store
- Commission scheme to reward and recognise your achievements
- Generous staff discounts across our range of products
- Work for a leading national jeweller with career development opportunities across Australia
- Autonomy to lead and grow the success of your store and team alongside the Store Manager
- Job Family Retail Store Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Angus & Coote Hornsby, SH 1014 WESTFIELD HORNSBY S/C, Hornsby, New South Wales, Australia